SERVPRO of Savannah responds no matter the size of your loss
Did you know SERVPRO of Savannah is a Large Loss Responser? Our team of technicians are trained to respond quickly to an size disaster. We respond 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Our priority is making sure you and your structure are able to get back to business as quickly as possible. We provide the technology to organize and document the process along the way to ensure every detail is accounted. Whether your office is a small building, high-rise building, apartments, restaurants, hotels, large retail, multi-level residential, industrial, government or anything in between, our team is ready to respond. We provide the expertise to make it "Like it never even happened." Call our local office in Savannah at 912-234-9690.
Ice cream truck bring smiles to faces
Ice cream truck
Ice cream is not just for kids. Grown ups love ice cream too. Here at SERVPRO of Savannah, we love to find ways to put a smile on the faces of others. When the Savannah heat feels as hot as fire, nothing is better than hearing the Ice Cream Truck pulling into your neighborhood. We brought Jenni's Treats on the Street Ice Cream Truck around to some of our Insurance offices during the heat of the summer. Sometimes the hardest part is making the decision of which ice cream is their favorite that day. This is just one small way to make their day a little better. Ice Cream Truck has been a tradition for several years and our office looks forward to it every summer.
SERVPRO sponsors Fire Fighters Golf Tournament
SERVPRO at Fire Fighters Golf Tournament
SERVPRO of Savannah loves to find ways to interact and give back to our community. We are excited to be the title sponsor of the Great Balls of Fire Golf Tournament six years in a row. This event benefits the St. Joseph's Candler Telfair Mammography Fund. We see firsthand the devastation fire causes, so anytime we can partner with our first responders is a good partnership for us. Thank you to IAFF Savannah Firefighters for inviting us to be a large part of this event every year. Not only is it a pleasure to sponsor this event, but it is a joy to spend the day on the golf course and interact with these brave men and women. A very sincere Thank You to our First Responders!
Call SERVPRO of Savannah 24/7 for your Residential or Commercial needs
SERVPRO of Savannah provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Chatham County. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 – 912-234-9690
Whether your Chatham County home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your Chatham County commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business.
IICRC Certified Firm
From the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification:
SERVPRO of Savannah is registered with IICRC, and has pledged to implement an advanced training program and a course of study leading to the certification of all On-Location Operators actively engaged in providing services to the consumer in cleaning and restoration and has pledged its support in establishing and maintaining a professional attitude in the conduct of its daily business at all times and providing the consumer with the highest degree of professionalism possible.
SERVPRO of Savannah is pleased to be recognized as a 2018 IICRC Certified firm for our expertise, professional excellence, and quality of service. Many of our employees are proud to hold IICRC certifications and we strive to uphold this level of excellence in every job.
The SERVPRO Duct Cleaning Process
The SERVPRO Duct Cleaning Process:
- The process begins by using patented equipment including a roto-scraper, which automatically adapts to the duct's shape an diameter while traveling through the duct, removing debris and filth before vacuuming begins.
- Next, a powerful push-pull air delivery and collection system transfers the debris from the ducting to a 16-gallon container.
- Air is filtered through a HEPA filtration system, removing 99.97 percent of particles in the airstream. HEPA filters capture debris and keep the environment clean.
- As an optional process, a sealant or coating product may be sprayed to address odor to microbial concerns.
- Filters will either be cleaned or replaced to remove odor and dirt.
Duct cleaning may not always be necessary. SERVPRO will inspect your HVAC system and ductwork and make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. This inspection can save you money and provide peace of mind on the health of your HVAC system and ductwork.
In some circumstances, such as after fire, smoke or suspected mold growth, duct cleaning becomes an essential part of the cleanup process. In these cases, SERVPRO of Savannah can often restore the HVAC system and ductwork to pre-damage condition.
Is Your Business Prepared for a Disaster?
As many as 50% of businesses close down following a disaster, according to the latest research. Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind. And knowing you are "Ready for whatever happens" speaks trust to your clients and employees that in the event your business is affected by a disaster, they don't necessarily have to be.
While it may be difficult to prepare for the unpredictable, there are steps you can take now to ensure you are ready when disaster strikes. One way to prepare your business for any type of disaster, is to establish an Emergency READY Profile (ERP).
The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile is a start up approach that provides the critical information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services. It is designed to serve as a quick reference of important building and contact information. By working with SERVPRO's Emergency Ready Profile, your business can receive the benefit of over 40 years of experience in reducing the impact of any natural or man-made disaster. SERVPRO is a leader in water and fire damage response and can help you quickly get your property back in working order.
Call today to get started! (912) 234-9690 or visit www.SERVPRO.com/Ready
Every Second Counts: Plan Two Ways Out
The theme for this year’s Fire Prevention Week is “Every Second Counts: Plan Two Ways Out”. Fire Prevention Week is designed to teach people the importance of home escape planning and practice.
A home escape plan should include:
• Working smoke alarms on every level of the home, in every bedroom and near all sleeping areas
• 2 ways out of every room
• A clear path to an outside meeting location
Here are 6 tips for coming up with your home fire escape plan:
1. Draw a map of your home with all members of your household, making sure to show two exits from each room and a path to the outside for each exit
2. Have a practice fire drill twice a year, practicing both ways out each time
3. Teach children how to escape
4. Make sure that the number of your home is clearly shown so that the fire department can easily find you
5. Close doors behind you as you leave to help slow down the spread of smoke, heat and fire
6. Once you get outside, stay outside
Having a fire escape plan ready and keeping these tips in mind will truly help in the event of a fire. And remember, “Every Second Counts: Plan Two Ways Out”.
Not All Smoke Damage Can Be Cleaned With Soap!
When it comes to cleaning smoked-damaged contents after a residential or commercial fire, the variety of contents in a typical job requires restorers to utilize a variety of cleaning methods.
Here is a quick description of each method of content cleaning:
- Dry Cleaning - Removes light to medium nongrease-based soils.
- Wet Cleaning - Removes moderate to heavy residues. The process involves cleaning using water, with or without a cleaning agent.
- Spray and Wipe - Apply a cleaning product using a spray bottle. After spraying, wipe the surface with a clean white towel. This method is effective for materials possibly damaged if saturated with cleaning product.
- Foam Cleaning - Effective for light residues or delicate materials. Clean with the foam of a cleaning agent rather than the liquid
- Abrasive Cleaning - Agitates the surface being cleaned. Apply a cleaning product containing abrasive ingredients
- Immersion Cleaning - Dipping contents items into a bath of cleaning product. This bath is an ultrasonic tank filled with water and cleaning solution. High-frequency sound waves then create high temperatures and microscopic jet streams of fluid to agitate and scrub contents.
SERVPRO recommends that you DO NOT attempt to clean smoke-damaged surfaces or contents yourself, and call the professionals!
Post Construction Cleanup
Once the floors are down and the drywall is up, it’s time to remove the debris and dirt in order to lay carpet, paint and decorate. SERVPRO of Savannah can provide the debris removal services to prepare the building for interior design.
Dehumidification and Drying
During the construction phase, a building can trap moisture. Excessive moisture could result in mold growth. If you think one of your projects may have a moisture issue, rely on SERVPRO Professionals to provide the help you need eliminating moisture and preventing the potential for mold growth.
You want the facility to look its best when the doors open. SERVPRO of Savannah Professionals provide cleaning services to give the building that extra shine. Services include:
- Carpet, resilient and non-resilient floor prep and finish
- Ceiling, walls and fixture cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Debris Removal (if necessary)
- Window Cleaning
Rely on SERVPRO of Savannah to help ensure your post-construction cleanup gets done as quickly as possible!