Recent Before & After Photos

Employee of the Month

We love our SERVPRO of Savannah family! Our employees strive for excellent customer service outside the office for our customers every day. We also strive to... READ MORE

Fire soot before / after on fan blade

Fire causes smoke and soot to fill a residential or commercial space quickly. These ceiling fan blades in a residential house fire show how much soot can build... READ MORE

SERVPRO of Savannah supports local mission trip

SERVPRO of Savannah is proud to support local people and local events throughout the year. This Christmas, we partnered with a local cookie baker and decorato... READ MORE

Ceiling repair

Sometimes accidents happen that are out of your control and cause damage. SERVPRO of Savannah is trained to identify areas of concern, get approval from an ad... READ MORE

Sewage backup

This commercial structure in Savannah, Georgia noticed sewage backup from the floor drains. Three restroom areas were affected. Our technicians responded qui... READ MORE

Ice Cream Truck brings smiles to our insurance offices

Here at SERVPRO of Savannah, we love to find ways to put a smile on the faces of others. During the heat of summer, nothing is better than hearing the Ice Cre... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Local Garage

Mold was found behind the baseboards in this Savannah home's garage. The wall had to be removed and properly disposed of. If You See Visible Mold If you see vis... READ MORE

Local Bathroom Fire

The bathroom of this home had significant damage after an isolated fire. Our Savannah crew was able to get the bathroom cleaned and back to it's preloss conditi... READ MORE

Rodent Feces in Savannah Store

A Savannah store experienced a rat infestation that led to several rooms being contaminated with feces. The before photo shows some of the feces found throughou... READ MORE

Packed Warehouse After Hurricane Matthew

The SERVPRO of Savannah warehouse was packed and ready with extra equipment in preparation for the influx of jobs from Hurricane Matthew. We had SERVPRO Disaste... READ MORE